Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post

Hello, Constantly Getting kicked

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:58 am
Hi thur Sir,
          Apparently your admins are kicking me, ever since black ops came out..which is not long, but i have been kicked repeatedly for the same reason. I'm running, but i am not i can assure you that i have my sights up, i am using a SMG (Sub Machine Gun) and it has a high mobility so when i have my sights up i move a lot and can dodge incoming fire but i assure you i have my sights up! i also do it with my pistol. The only time i run is when i am getting shot at and running to cover, enemy Helio is shooting at me, or just trying to get away from a Grenade. i dont break the rules infact the server reminds me a lot of tactical realism and i love playing it so i am used to it. but your admin kicks me for "running" and i am getting sick and tired of it Perhaps he gets angry? that i kill him? and from his perspective it looks like i running. i can understand that the game is just out and has many problems and glitches, but i dont do this ok? please do something about it. i really love that server on black ops,  "Polite and Friendly2" hardcore team deathmatch server. please ^_^ can you stop it. i would appreciate that you would look into this and talk to the admins in charge of that server to atleaste spec me before kicking me. cause i can assure you if your admin does this those players who use SMG's the same way i do will get kicked and you server would lose another player and im sure you guys would not like that? so please look into it

My steam Account: SouthpawTheLionheart66
Xfire: southpaw123

please contact me for any reason =]

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:06 am
I watched you repeatedly sprint while spectating you. Even if it is just for a short couple seconds, we don't allow it unless you're running from fire or from a grenade.

___________Fireteam Zulu | Graphics Team Leader | SFC____________

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:55 am
i can explain that too, everytime i get a steam message i cant aim down the sights, so my friend showed me how to fix it, by pressing shift, and shift is my sprint botton thats why i sprint that..to fix my aim...cuz if i cant then i cant no longer aim...

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:41 pm
I would recommend crouching instead of walking with sights up. If you have to open steam just find a hiding spot and stop then open steam that way you are not running and  you are not a sitting duck. Feel free to join us on TS we would be happy to help.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:07 pm
or simply change your preference not to notify you of messages ect

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:26 pm
i will do that thanks! hopefully this stop anymore kicking ^_^