Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Miss you Guys

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:34 pm
It's been a really long time since I have even played any games really... I started to get into iRacing and kind of gave up on all FPS games and then my main machine that I played FPS games up and went Kaplooey... Then the summer came and it was all about motorcycles... Then the wife said: "Oh by the by.. I'm Pregnant again.." so winter was spent preparing for the July event. More motorcycles and a Promotion at work and then it is now... so it's been almost a year and a half...

A few nights ago the replacement machine that never had an FPS game installed started acting funny so I'm rebuilding yet again and realizing I miss the FPS games sometimes after going to a friends and playing old School COD2.. I started to tell him about this clan server I used to visit and had a blast because it was not a "run and gun" server you had to really use strategical tactics...

So I think I'm going to make a real effort to get COD WaW reloaded on a machine and hopefully see some of you on the servers again..

Cheers!

Most Especially Yours,

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:17 pm
That would be awesome! We've missed ya around here.

You may also want to consider COD: black ops. We have 5 servers running at the moment, all of them playing the same crouch rules as w@w... but we still have the w@w servers, so jump on in anytime!

SSG.Braxis*BK*

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:23 pm
Thanks for dropping by! Hopefully we will see you on TS soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:49 am
It's funny how life can take us in certain directions, but we can always find our way back home and to friends. Welcome back!

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:24 pm
SO I made some visits... Wow am I way out of practice.. Plus I had forgotten all about leveling.. Hence I had to start at the bottom of the barrel with all the icky guns... Man, was I happy when I unlocked the GEWR.. And then the M1...

I was however very out of practice and then someone told me to walk with pistol sighted apparently you can go faster than crouch? Apparently I tried that and would forget the site part and promptly got kicked... Meh, it was just as well as it was 1:00AM... That might have contributed to my forgetting to site up... Errrr.... That and the amount of beer I had consumed by that point...

Next Morning Black Friday and I had some good times.. Got in the TS server a few times... Was disappointed to learn the other server I had Favorited was disbanded...Sniff.. Sniff... Hopefully Santa will be nice and I can get the new game...

Wife was not very pleased though with amount of gaming I did... Meh... Oh well.. That and my kids would interrupt me with stuff.. My Daughter (just Turned 6) watched for a bit.. then my son (now Cool was trying to be a spotter for me... Niether worked out very well..

Good times!

Cheers!

Most Especially Yours,

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:52 pm
In Black Ops we do not allow Pistol walking you just move way to fast. So please remember to crouch Very Happy Great to see you around again.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:26 pm
Luke,

Just saw that in your updated Black ops rules.. But I was in World at War... Either way, it was an experiment and being that I sometimes have a chronic case of "CRS" (that's Can't Remember $&^t) It was an experiment that failed.. My usual thing is get in game, crouch, then move... With this I have to get in game, switch to pistol, sight, then move... Too many steps that are different and it screws my thinking... I'm a simple person....You know.... A Moron....

The other thing when it happened I was not on TS... As I had consumed a little bit of beer my mouth sometimes says things before it thinks... Thus I was out of TS... When I was in TS earlier  with a little less beer but not much I got verbally assaulted, I felt, for using the word "Crap"  I should have known cause I had typed in game when I accidentally team killed after an "Auto-Balance" and Team Killed a BK Member... I typed: Awwww Crap I'm Sorry" next thing I see is a warning about swearing...

Then when I had used the same word in TS I kinda got blasted about it... I certainly made no issue about it but I made a mental note:  "refrain from TS when judgement may be impaired and mouth starts running on automatic.." LOL At least until I get a little recognition back... maybe... LOL

No worries... I have read and understand the rules.. But being a guy of 39 with 3 kids sometimes the "C" word gets thrown down in frustration... Especially when I stupidly get used to looking for Jap Uniforms then get team switched and when Jap comes around the corner and I'm mistakingly thinking I'm still in a Marine Uniform, Usually it's a sigh, then the word, then I type very meekly, "Sorry... My Bad..."  8

Again No worries... hopefully will be in more often...

Cheers!

Most Especially Yours,