Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

Greetings and thanks

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:45 pm
Hello all,

I  recently got into COD BO mp and was very happy to have found your server(s).
I had played COD WaW on a crouch server and was very pleased to see that this idea is catching on for those who like this style of play.

After looking through the browser I see a few peeps are running this now but yours is the first I came across and I like the rules and admin's as well as multiple servers available.
I always thought this would be a good idea that could work. Personally, I enjoy realistic tactical hardcore gaming,(as close as one can get to that) but I"m not a fan of R&G which ruins the experience for me. However, I'm glad the option is there for those gamers.

I appreciate the hard work that goes into getting these servers up and running with admins and I hope your guys are getting a good response to keep them going.

I do have one question. I'm already hearing very good things about the BBC2 Vietnam expansion this morning. Do you guys run any BBC2 servers with the same crouch rules and if so, are they administrated in the same manner?

With that said, thanks BK, thanks a lot!
Good on you,
CHEERS!

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:58 pm
Thanks for the kind words. We do have a BC2 server that we will be switching over to BC3 Vietnam but it dose not run crouch on such large maps. Just look for the Polite and Friendly name. Feel free to join us in TS.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:00 pm
Thanks for noticing the hard work Pankrati!

We try to make the gaming experience a positive one whether a BK member or not.  

Thanks for making our servers your favorites.

You should consider joining BK!

Posted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 pm
Good news!, I'll definitely keep an eye out for the BBC2 Vietnam server and give er a whirl.

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:23 pm
Yeah I  said it already but Jesus, Josef, Mary what a great job you've done. I'm not kissing but and it's not holiday mood.
I just wanted you to know once more I've been playing on your servers for a few days and the experience is consistently pleasing.
Mature considerate players, good morning greetings, helpful chat, etc.
The relaxed atmosphere whilst smokin the baddies is second to none.

For a 47 year old myself, this is quite pleasing to say the least.
Playing in your servers has reinvigorated my passion and helped with my attitude towards online pc gaming. Which btw the wife will hate but she'll smile, giggle & shake her head.She's happy that I am.

Thanks again!,..... for everything

Posted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 pm
You should join us on TS.  You'll find out there's a lot of crotchety...but friendly 47+ year olds to enjoy the game with. Smile

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:32 am
heh heh'
I was just gettin used to playing with all the stutter and lag that the last few days I actually been getting some pretty decent games in with decent fps. I'd actually forgot how much fun could be had when the game's running right.

Of course this includes a well admin'd  server  and that's you BK!

Thanks once again as I've been continuing to enjoy a pleasent  experience on the only BO servers I play on.

Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:21 am
You are welcome anytime!  We look forward to talking to you also if you ever get into our Team speak.  Take care and God Bless!

"You should laugh once a day, because laughter is like sunshine, and a day without sunshine is like.............NIGHT!