Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

OLD DOGS

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 am
Thats right I am here to say HELLO!!!!! To all my old friends here @ BK.  Wink  I just wanted to stop in and show face. I know it has been a long time now since last here . I am glad to see the growth here and some people here for the long haul have held it together. I can not promise to come back anytime soon, I am dealing with health issues which do not intail me sitting down for long periods of time . I had a major coronary heart attack may 29th, 2010 of last year. I died for 30 min and flat lined. They didntthink I would even come out of the 3 day coma with any sort of brian function due to the massive oxygen loss. I am here to tell you today that while i am not 100% I am very much alive and kicking. I just want to thank the crew for the many years ( WOW 1999 it all started ) of the great times and fun that you all had givin' to me. I still bump into old mails once in awhile , I speak to a couple of the people other squads as well. I wish the best for you all and i will try to pop in to read a little in the weeks to come.

Regards
Retired GEN.Take

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:27 am
Wow Take its great to see you on the website again. I'm very sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope you have a full recovery. Well we may have grown you will find we have still stayed the same.  We still have many old voices you will recognize such as Mr T, Smile, Strong, Muja from time to time, and even Brutus shows up on the website now and then just to name a few. We currently support Call of Duty World at War and Call of Duty Black Ops. We are looking closely at the new Battlefield 3 that will be coming out latter this year. Hopefully some day you can enjoy a game or two with us again.

For everyone who has yet to meet Take he has been a member longer then I have. When the last GOA retired and the job was open Take was technically next in line. He for what ever reason stuck me with the job Smile I still think he would have done a much better job then I could ever do. Take was always a great steady voice in keeping BK running.

Hope to see you again soon.
GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:43 pm
hey take hows it going sorry to hear about your health issues.  I hope that everyting works for the best for you.  U have been given a very great gift to come out of some of your issues.  I kinda a miss some of the old days sitting far back of the map and getting the thousand meter kills when we would have to raise the scope far above the player.

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 am
Yes Smile I loved those days. Long runs LOL I am so different in my thiking about life now. Thank You for you kind words. Luke you are to modest, you have done a great job holding this together for so long. I am proud of you and you dedication. I would hope not to far off in the futre  Iwil be abble to get with the latet and great game being played and rejoin you guys in the battles... I might be old but I CAN learn new tricks Wink  LOL ad you got stuck with the job for no other reason than my health.. Like  Isaid I wil pop in more now just to shot the breeze

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:01 am
Guess I should spell check huh LOL

Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:48 pm
hey take glad to see you are still kicking, sorry to hear about the health issue, and i hope you make a full recovery.

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:05 pm
Hello Take, gald to see that you are doing better considering all that you have been through. I have been a member since '09 and I recall seeing your name on the roster and Luke and others speaking of you (always in a good way). I hope you will be able to return soon and partake in the traditions that BK and Luke have strived to keep entact. See you soon.