Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post

Second Chance (Last Stand) Whining

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:18 pm
Silexx-

I, too, have a couple of classes that use second chance pro and I have to say that the level of complaints in the last couple of months has really seemed to go up. I think for some of these whiners the only thing worse than getting killed in 2nd chance is getting killed by a GIRL in 2nd chance! Laughing

I mostly respond by just saying "all perks are allowed" - but sometimes the level of comments just goes on and on and on (and they CAN get personal). Most of the time another gamer (usually with a BK tag) will tell them to behave respectfully - but there have been times where  I am on my own and it is so annoying that it ruins the whole game. I play a game or two during work breaks and it's supposed to be fun. Having someone follow you around calling you a cheating , loser b***h can really set me off. I know, I know - it shouldn't ... but it really does get to me on certain days when I'm just there to have fun for 10 minutes and relax.

Of course - the best revenge is usually switching to the python entirely and making it my mission to kill the complainer as much as possible... preferably from behind.

Second chance works great as a team perk since it lowers the amount of deaths your team has theoretically - if you have a few people using it and they are all reviving regularly. You can also rack up a lot of kills that you would have otherwise not gotten (I've done at least a streak of 5 before getting revived). I've often complimented someone for killing me when they use 2nd chance because they must have been fast on the draw to get me in between double taps. It is not, as some people think, a noob perk. You still have to be able to aim and fire fast - sometimes a good distance away. So - hooray for 2nd chance! If I see you out there Silexx, I will be sure to revive you on my team - and double tap you if you are not!

Cheers,
Helen

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:37 pm
LAST STAND? Here is what i think.

BK works real hard to keep it real. In real life if you shoot me, and I am not dead i will be shooting back at you. the way I look at it , you are not only tring to kill the person that shot you, but you are also providing cover for your team mates. I used to hate last stand, over time i got to thinking what a great perk. not only do you get the chance to kill you shooter, your kills on the ground that add to your kill streek. You dont know how many times i have got killed just before my b-52 strike. thanks to last stand i can get that b-52.

for the most part "its just a game"

.._...|..\__________________,_
....../ `---___________---- _____|]
...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ __________.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ),
...//___//
..//___//
.//___// Support Legal & Responsible Firearm

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:57 pm
To me most people complain about it not because your or I are noob but because they think them self to be great warrior with a honorable code of combat combat. And to be frank they just tripped over a pebble witch makes them realize there not. This always makes me smile since if this where in real life and they are put in an actual combat i bet most people would give anything to have an ability even remotely similar to it. I know i would if it meant i could come back alive to my family and I'm not even in the armed forces.

Knowledge is power.
Power corrupts.
Study Hard.
Be evil.