Mon May 06, 2024 12:30 am
Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post

Hey Guys

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:26 pm
hey guys how is everyone...I just wanted to address a lil issue i had on the server today in ur black ops server.While playing today the console came up one right after the other for me to stop bunnyhopping and stop intentionally team killing. 1) i don't bunny hop never have never will. i hate hoppers as much as hackers. I HATE THEM, 2) i didn't even have any team kills when it said that. I ALWAYS apologise when ever i tk anyone ALWAYS. then a second after i said wtf i didn't do it,the console comes up again telling me to stop running...i wasn't even moving i was typing when this one came up........I have been playing ur B.O. server since pretty much day one and i do nothing but follow and respect all BK members all players and all rules..gettin accoused of something i didn't do really really rubs me the wrong way..while others are whining about tubes second chance and campers my mouth is shut and i play and enjoy the game...i rarely say anything but gg,sry,np,or lol. Sure there has been a cpl times  i came from a run and gun server and forgot myself for a sec and ran a step or to but thats it, i assure you that i always respect and follow the rules of any  server i play on. thanks for listening to my rant lol

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 pm
Hey.

One of the leaders will check this out soon,m8.

Sabo.

CPU: Intel Core i7 960  @ 3.20Gz
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage Gene lll
GPU: Asus 6950 2Gb
RAM: 6Gb
HD: Corsair F-120Gb SSD+ WD 1Tb Black.
Case: HAF-X Big tower.
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:22 pm
oh i wasn't asking for anyone to look into anything,im not accousing anyone of something. i just wanted to let all know that i always follow server rules. i don't want to be labeled a player who doesn't follow rules....all is cool

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 pm
D34th_D34ler...I have played with you many times on our servers.  While I don't like being killed by you so often I have not had any issues that I recall during your play.  Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I'm quite sure that this will be handled quickly and satisfactorily for all involved.

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:21 pm
thank you for stopping by....

while i wasnt on and dont know the facts, i would like to remind you we do not allow profanity or abbreviations there of.... so the running warning may have been ment as a language warning and running warning issued by mistake

as for anyone looking into this more info would be helpful..... server number and time of incident would help if someone does decide to check logs

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:51 pm
I have been noticing that lately the servers will sometimes make another player look as if they are moving quickly...which inturn makes us think a person is running.  I know this because one of our own members accused me of running, and i Had to prove that i wasn't in the theater, but nonetheless...admins need to be  more careful when dealing out warnings.  Death I play with you alot, and i have never had a problem with you for running or anything...infact it's a pleasure having you on our servers sir...plz keep coming back.

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 pm
i also have noticed the moving quickly thing that HeHawKilLer is talking about

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Backslash wrote (View Post):

i also have noticed the moving quickly thing that HeHawKilLer is talking about

psstt...it's just Hehaw bro..lol!