Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Newest creation needs a home...

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 am
Here's the latest render...

Was fun to make...enjoy!  

Feedback welcome...  Cool

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:29 am
the right hand side is a tuch too dark ,particularly behind her....lighten up the area behind her and let the edges at the right hand side dark as they are and it's done !
maybe sharpen the bubbles at her t... äää GunS a bit ,lol

-the sig have a nice flow
-you've added good effects ,at the cut and in the BG...all of 'em are going with the flow
-you've improved your blending skill a lot

i don't like these borders ,but thats only my personal opinion...

KIU Wolf!

Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:10 pm
How's this?  Just revised...

Sharpened the bubbles on the lower left and added a light overlay on the right...

Cool

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:14 am
now the light on the right steals the main focal point  Twisted Evil
you need a softer blending from the light to the dark....
lower the opacity of your new light-layer to make it bright like the left side....

blablalblblbalblabllalbabla

i picked a round soft brush 110px and brushed over the "new light layer" ,i lowered the opacity of this layer way down to 18%
2. new layer i brushed again with the same round soft brush (i brushed only with the outer circle of the brush, that means ,the center of my brush was outside of the sig so that only the outer ring of the brush hit the layer). layer opacity 13%
3.i applied the image and used the ---> noise-->reduce noise filter (not a very big effect but it kills littles impurities^^
4.applyed image again, filter-->sharpen-->sharpen.....opacity 59%
5. added a gradient map ,orange-lilac 7% opacity
6.applyed image again ,took a look at her bre..ää big gun and graped my sharpen tool and sharpend manual (strenght 14% ,klickt 3 or 4 times dunno...ctrl+z is always your friend^^)
7.done... Twisted Evil

was in one min. done

i thought it is easier to show you what i think as to explain it only  Twisted Evil

hope you're not angry!

greetings Herc

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:56 am
LOL...why would I be angry?  Silly, silly man...  Razz

The only way to learn is by trial and error...doing something, getting feedback, re-working, etc...and as you can tell, this sig was a nice step up from the last...

As you well know, I soak the stuff up like a sponge and I'm finally at the plateau where I can finally see the top of the mountain...next one will be done with me sitting at the summit...  Wink

Oh and I know where I messed up...rather funny story actually...for starters my round soft brush was a bit smaller then yours so the light was more direct...then when I messed with the opacity, at first I thought it was too dark so I moved it up a few notches...turns out I was probably right the first time being that at the time I corrected the sig I was wearing my prescription sunglasses...  Embarassed  Razz

So uhm yea...heh...

And I must thank you my friend...since this journey began and now being on DA, the time & effort is paying off...getting a lot of favs from people...  Cool

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 am
hehehe ok ok ok , Sponge Bob Laughing
and yah DA is very funny Cool

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 am
I think it looks bloomin fantastic. You guys have got some talents between y'all. Now I dont know how I go about getting a Signature like this but I would love something like that. Is there a cost implication or is it all free?

Well done arty/technical persons of BK great job

Salute

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:40 pm
Hi PFGreenLabel - just submit a post in the 'Sig Gallery' forum. I'm sure Nightwolf will let you have this one, so just a case of adding the BK sig, your tag and any other text.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:19 pm
Thanks for the compliment!

And of course PFGreenLabel can use it...just need whatever info you would want on it...

Remember though that since I'm not officially part of the Graphics Team (yet), you would have to host the sig on your own site such as Photobucket or ImageShack...

Or maybe one of the current team members such as Immolation or bil4short can finish it and host it from BK's site...

Either way is up to you...glad you like it!  Cool

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 pm
That sig is great. I wonder if Sheeta would be interested in it. Shoot her a pm. FYI, I got CS 5.5 loaded on the wifes laptop (my laptop she took...lol) and I bought a year of tech instruction as well so I will be starting this soon.

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:47 pm
Yea I need to update my graphics software...currently using CS2...

As for the sig, PFGreenlLabel might want it or might even want something a little different...if the latter then I'll shoot Sheeta a PM...

Keep your eyes on the Sig gallery...will have more very soon...

Plus I also have these:

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 am
Please feel free to send Sheeta a PM regards the sig. I feel a little premature trying to hawk the signature for myself but I just got all excited as it looked real good. I dont mind waiting for something alittle more manly though (lol)

Not being very computer tachie is going to hold me up somedays. I always break out into a cold sweat when i hear the words "hosting" I have never really been successful when it comes to understanding the insides out of the tachnical stuff (or English now I come to think of it lol)

Thank you once again for the kind offer. I will post in the signature forum and see what happens.

Salute.

Posted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:29 am
Well I do have these two:

Will also have another one probably within the next 12 hrs or so...  Wink